Topics

Get Ready for CQ WW RTTY Next Weekend!

Scott Davis

Hi All,

Just a reminder that the first of the major fall contests, CQ WW RTTY, is upon us next weekend!

Interfacing the digital software packages with my CQ WW RTTY software is easy, but don't wait until the last minute!  Please take some time this weekend and get your digital software set up with my CQ WW RTTY software, so that you are all set for next weekend's fun!

My CQ WW RTTY software is here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/cqww.html

Links to digital software that interfaces with mine are here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q50

And you will find the pre contest checklist here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/help/contestchecklist.html

Enjoy CQ WW RTTY!!!!