Topics

Get "Denied" msg

Jeff KB6CA

Hi Scott,

When I bring up ACL I now get “Access to the port “Com 3” is denied.  Up to this afternoon I’ve just clicked OK on the message and ACL works fine as usual.  This has been happening for the last few days.  However, this afternoon, I’ve gone through the same routine to bring up ACL and have encountered another problem.  ACL is working fine, but now, when I click on a station in the DX Spotting Window, nothing happens.  I checked on my QRZ connection just to make sure that was working correctly, and it is, the images come up fine.

I don’t believe I’ve changed anything on ACL.

Thanks.

Jeff KB6CA