Topics

GEDEBAGE CW Contest

W4WKU

Any suggestions on a contest log that I could press into service for the Gedebage CW Contest coming up this weekend?  Exchange is pretty basic: Log just needs to record (sent and received) callsign, band, signal report and serial number.
Contest rules here: http://olkb.or.id/img/event/file_rule/gedebage-cw-contest-2020/RULES%2024th%20GBCW%20DX%202020%20rev1.pdf
Thanks & 73,
David W4WKU

Scott Davis

Hi David,

Thanks for your e-mail.  There is actually more to it than meets the eye.  Please see this FAQ here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q73

Enjoy and Merry Christmas!