Future Feature?

K8TS

Scott;

Perhaps a future feature you could put on the back burner.

A way to determine rate by band.  Currently we can tell over all rate, and q’s to multipliers per band, but would be nice to be able to add a rate by band. Knowing you just made a total revision of all contest programs, maybe you could take a look at it sometime in the future.

Just a thought.  Something that could be lived without though.

Thanks for the great programs

Dale K8TS

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Scott Davis

Hi Dale,

Thanks so much for your thoughts and suggestions. We will give it some thought for the future.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ