Topics

FT Roundup Contest Question[s]

Stephen Walls

For the FT Roundup contest this weekend---

[  find the info here   ---   https://www.rttycontesting.com/  ]

The exchange is:    Stateside----Sig report and State
                    DX-----------Sig report and consecutive serial #

I have not done any FT8/4 contests,   just logged them in ACL and moved on.

Do any of the N3FJP  RTTY--Digital Log Programs support this exchange---working with JTAlert---?????

From the rules and the setup instructions,  looks like you can just run WSJT and it will create the Cabrillo file you need---????     I plan to play in this contest this weekend and will do it this way, if nothing else comes up that will work..

Thanks for any assistance,     Steve   K4ELI

Scott Davis

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I believe the exchange for the FT Roundup is identical to my ARRL RTTY Contest Log, which will interface with WSJT via JT Alert:

http://www.n3fjp.com/rttyroundup.html

For the FT Roundup contest this weekend---

[  find the info here   ---   https://www.rttycontesting.com/  ]

The exchange is:    Stateside----Sig report and State
                    DX-----------Sig report and consecutive serial #

I have not done any FT8/4 contests,   just logged them in ACL and moved on.

Do any of the N3FJP  RTTY--Digital Log Programs support this exchange---working with JTAlert---?????

From the rules and the setup instructions,  looks like you can just run WSJT and it will create the Cabrillo file you need---????     I plan to play in this contest this weekend and will do it this way, if nothing else comes up that will work..

Thanks for any assistance,     Steve   K4ELI