Topics

FT8/FT4 Contest

Robert Crossland

Good afternoon!
New to the group here.  Thanks in advance for your suggestions and guidance.
I'm confident this has been previously addressed, but I'm wondering, what is the best way to use N3FJP for this weekend's FT8/FT4 Contest?
Thanks again.
Bob, N3FR

AI3KS

Bob,

The exchange is the same as RTTY Roundup. Not sure that the scoring is the same.

More details here:

https://www.rttycontesting.com/ft-roundup/

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/12/04 14:54, Robert Crossland via groups.io wrote:
Good afternoon!
New to the group here.  Thanks in advance for your suggestions and guidance.
I'm confident this has been previously addressed, but I'm wondering, what is the best way to use N3FJP for this weekend's FT8/FT4 Contest?
Thanks again.
Bob, N3FR

bfdbox122

am unable to down load RTTY roundup from N3FJP site.

Tom W9CSX

The exchange is the same as RTTY Roundup. Not sure that the scoring is the same.

More details here:

https://www.rttycontesting.com/ft-roundup/

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/12/04 14:54, Robert Crossland via groups.io wrote:
Good afternoon!
New to the group here.  Thanks in advance for your suggestions and guidance.
I'm confident this has been previously addressed, but I'm wondering, what is the best way to use N3FJP for this weekend's FT8/FT4 Contest?
Thanks again.
Bob, N3FR

Scott Davis

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you've run into trouble.  Please try a different browser.  If that doesn't correct the problem, this FAQ likely will:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q72