From: Scott Krell <skrell56@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Nov 5, 2020 1:47 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Frequency Chart on Start-up

Hope someone smarter than I has the easy fix, as I am sure I just need to de-select something.  Whenever I start up ACLog, the Frequency Change window appears.  Just started recently.
Thanks, Scott
K1SMK

Scott Krell

Thanks for the response Scott.  Found it, all set.  Can't tell you how many times I looked at the menu options and glanced right over it.

THANKS,
Scott