For: JOHN BROCK.

Mike Olbrisch

JOHN BROCK.  I tried to reply with helpful info.  But your E-mail address is bouncing, comes back as undeliverable.

My opinion of using E-QSL for any sort of portable work is this….. better left unopened.

I wrote two documents for Scott-N3FJP.  Scott posted them on his help-pages, under LoTW help.  Read them, they are pretty much STEP-BY-STEP info on what you need to know and do for portable operations and LoTW.  I did this so I wouldn’t have to re-write it each time someone had a question.

Check them out.  If you have more questions after reading it, feel free to yell at me again.  Please use an E-mail address that don’t bounce.

http://www.n3fjp.com/lotwhelp.html

Vy73  –  Mike  –  KD5KC –  El Paso – Texas  –  DM61.

ADVENTURE:  The respectful pursuit of trouble.   An EXIT is really an

ENTRANCE to someplace new.