From: deni <deni@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Jul 26, 2021 4:42 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] font size

how can I increase the font size of ACL.  I am currently using 7.0.1
73 - deni
WBØTAX

deni

Kimberly,

I had already completed the steps  below.  The problem is that once I get the font set it bounces right back to what appears in the photo.

On 7/27/2021 4:37 AM, Scott Davis via groups.io wrote:
Hi Deni,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Click Settings > Appearance > Colors and Fonts.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ