font size

deni

how can I increase the font size of ACL.  I am currently using 7.0.1
73 - deni
WBØTAX

Scott Davis

Hi Deni,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Click Settings > Appearance > Colors and Fonts.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Jul 26, 2021 4:42 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] font size

73 - deni
WBØTAX

deni

Kimberly,

I had already completed the steps  below.  The problem is that once I get the font set it bounces right back to what appears in the photo. 

On 7/27/2021 4:37 AM, Scott Davis via groups.io wrote:
Hi Deni,

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

73 - deni
WBØTAX

Scott Davis

Hi Deni,

Thanks for your follow up.  The fonts in your picture look good here.  We are guessing that by saying "bounces right back" you mean that next time you start AC Log, the previous settings display, so your real question is why your font changes are not being saved.  

If you meant to ask why your font changes are not being saved, the most likely cause is that your Internet protection software is clamping down on the file or AC Log.  AC Log saves your changes when you exit the program normally by default.  There isn't anything else you have to do to save your settings, so something external to AC Log is interfering.  Correcting your permission / security settings will very likely remedy that.  ColorAndFontSettings.xml is the file containing your font data.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Sent: Tue, Jul 27, 2021 2:25 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] font size

Kimberly,
I had already completed the steps  below.  The problem is that once I get the font set it bounces right back to what appears in the photo. 
On 7/27/2021 4:37 AM, Scott Davis via groups.io wrote:
Hi Deni,

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

73 - deni
WBØTAX