Topics

First time user

Dennis Wage

I have not bought this software but I am going to.

I imported the only few contacts from LOTW that I uploaded with TSQL.
The oldest record is #168 which is incorrect. It should be #1.
#169 I logged today with N3FJP along with a few others that are down in the single digits.
I can just move forward and not worry about these first 150 contacts, but being me I need to understand what is happening.

image.png
But the newest contacts
Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242 Cell
http://hammondb3organ.net

Scott Davis

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your e-mail.  To sort your log file on date, click File > Sort Log on Date.

Thanks in advance for your support!

#169 I logged today with N3FJP along with a few others that are down in the single digits.
I can just move forward and not worry about these first 150 contacts, but being me I need to understand what is happening.

image.png
But the newest contacts
Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road

Dennis Wage

I found it about 20 minutes after I sent the email.

Thanks. I love the app.

#169 I logged today with N3FJP along with a few others that are down in the single digits.

--
Dennis M. Wage (iPhone)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031