#fields #fields

Lawton Eure

AS I initiated a FT8 call in WSJT-X and before it was finished(i.e. getting 73)my call column in the ACL started filling up with my call sign and showed other callsigns in the Comments section like I was working them.  I could close the software and reopen and the call section was normal, filled with other call signs.  The first time it happened I closed WSJT-X software but it still continued loading my call sign in the call section of ACL.  I haven't checked or unchecked any settings.  It just started.