Field day

Larry T

 If we run 4 transmiters and one of us has purchased the software can we install it on 4 PC's for field day only, or does the club have to purchase the software?

Thomas

--
-Thomas AC9BJ
Mount Horeb, WI  EN53da

Scott Davis

Hi Larry,

Thanks for your e-mail. In addition to the FAQ below, we have this snippet for registration information for clubs on the Field Day Contest Log web site:

IMPORTANT Field Day Log Club Registration Information
If you are registering one of these programs for your club event, please provide the club call sign for password registration as well as a call sign/e-mail address for a contact person so that we can relay important upgrade information.
One registration entitles your club to install the program on multiple PCs under one call sign at one Field Day location. GOTA stations are the exception. You may run a copy of the software under the club registration for the GOTA station even though it has a different call sign. Please keep the password confidential for Field Day club event use only at your club Field Day site.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ