Topics

Feature Request

KB5WCK

Love the software but I think I found a feature that would be helpful.  When you click on a callsign, a menu pops up and I think it would be helpful to add the Lookup based on callsign to that menu.  It would save a couple steps and be very useful.  Sometimes when running FT8 it doesn’t populate the name and I have to manually do the lookup from the menu.  It would be helpful if it was on the popup menu to make it easier.

Thanks for great software Scott.

73

Jeff

KB5WCK

Steven Weeks <swweeks@...>

Responding to:  Sometimes when running FT8 it doesn’t populate the name and I have to manually do the lookup from the menu.

Jeff - if the name and other data are not automatically filled in from QRZ, just put the cursor in the callsign box and press the spacebar.

73, Steve AA8SW

Scott Davis

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your e-mail.  In addition to Steve's good suggestion (thanks Steve), if the contact is already logged, click Edit > Fill Fields Determined by Call with a Callbook lookup data source enabled.

--

If you have any additional questions, I have lots of support for you on:

- Our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page:  http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html  (the vast majority of commonly asked questions are answered right here).

- Our website help section:  http://www.n3fjp.com/help/index.html

- Our YouTube channel:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkxw9QX84F4tFyX8JavCOD3XVUS5Dsznw

And if you still have questions after reviewing all the resources above, please feel free to search the topics and / or e-mail us on our users support e-mail group:  https://groups.io/g/N3FJPSoftwareUsers