From: Richard Ingels <ric@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Mar 3, 2021 12:04 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Everyone - Please Test--> Fantastic!

Your timing is excellent! I was just about to abandon ACL for another program due to this issue and you fixed it on the very day I was going to pull the plug. I love everything else about it so now it's darn near perfect. Just bought the full package and very much appreciate you responding to this issue. Thank you!! Works great and I have 3 different monitors with 3 different resolutions.

73
Rick
N5RRJ