Error Trying to find Log File

Gregg Schulz

I’ve transferred my program to a HP laptop. When I open a log program, I get these two error messages. First one is  when the computer is searching for the log file and the second one when I try and save the log file to an new location. The program in question is the Wisconsin QSO party log. Any ideas what I am doing wrong? Running windows 10, 64 but, 6gb ram, AMD 2.4 quad core. Thanks. Gregg

Tom Ellis

Gregg,

Have you tried using file explorer and gone to the location listed in both error messages?

Does that file exist?

Tom

K5TEE

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io [mailto:N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io] On Behalf Of Gregg Schulz
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2021 1:00 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Error Trying to find Log File

I’ve transferred my program to a HP laptop. When I open a log program, I get these two error messages. First one is  when the computer is searching for the log file and the second one when I try and save the log file to an new location. The program in question is the Wisconsin QSO party log. Any ideas what I am doing wrong? Running windows 10, 64 but, 6gb ram, AMD 2.4 quad core. Thanks. Gregg

Scott Davis

Hi Gregg,

Thanks for your e-mail.  From the menu options, click File > Open, navigate to where you placed your log file after you transferred it over and then select it.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sat, Mar 13, 2021 3:00 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Error Trying to find Log File

Lou WA5LOU

Did you "Transfer" it to that computer or did you "download" it to that computer from the N3FJP Website?

Lou WA5LOU

On Sat, Mar 13, 2021 at 3:03 PM Gregg Schulz <W9awx1@...> wrote: