From: krm.w5dtx@...
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Dec 9, 2020 9:32 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Error Retrieving Web Data

Have been getting this error since the contest trying to run any confirm query or download from LOTW.  There is no issue uploading to LOTW, and all of my latest QSOs are there.  Other topics were stating issues with the server queue had a big backlog.  According to the queue there is no longer a backlog and I am still getting this error.  It also states 'The remote server returned an error: 503 Server Unavailable'.  Is there an issue here with LOTW?