error parsing

Nate W4NDK <conchd@...>

My ACLog no longer loads (starts up).

This is the error I receive:

Error parsing
c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\config\machine.config
Parser returned error 0x800004005

Has anyone else gotten this error. I've only been using this for a few months and really am lost without the software!

Do I uninstall and reinstall it or upgrade to the latest version if there is a later version?

Thank you,

Nate
W4NDK

Scott Davis

Hi Nate,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you have run into trouble.  What version of AC Log are you running?

c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\config\machine.config
Parser returned error 0x800004005

Has anyone else gotten this error. I've only been using this for a few months and really am lost without the software!

Do I uninstall and reinstall it or upgrade to the latest version if there is a later version?

Thank you,

Nate
W4NDK

Nate W4NDK <conchd@...>

Scott, Thanks for getting back to me. It started up normally after a few hours leaving the computer off. I'm not sure what happened but it's working now.

I really like your software.

I'm on V6.7.
73
W4NDK
Nate

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 5:48 PM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Nate,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you have run into trouble.  What version of AC Log are you running?

c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\config\machine.config
Parser returned error 0x800004005

Has anyone else gotten this error. I've only been using this for a few months and really am lost without the software!

Do I uninstall and reinstall it or upgrade to the latest version if there is a later version?

Thank you,

Nate
W4NDK

Scott Davis