error parsing

Nate W4NDK <conchd@...>

My ACLog no longer loads (starts up). 

This is the error I receive:

Error parsing
c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\config\machine.config
Parser returned error 0x800004005

Has anyone else gotten this error. I've only been using this for a few months and really am lost without the software!

Do I uninstall and reinstall it or upgrade to the latest version if there is a later version?

Thank you,

Nate
W4NDK

Scott Davis

Hi Nate,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you have run into trouble.  What version of AC Log are you running?

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Mar 11, 2021 5:33 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] error parsing

Error parsing

Has anyone else gotten this error. I've only been using this for a few months and really am lost without the software!

Do I uninstall and reinstall it or upgrade to the latest version if there is a later version?

Thank you,

Nate
W4NDK

Nate W4NDK <conchd@...>

Scott, Thanks for getting back to me. It started up normally after a few hours leaving the computer off. I'm not sure what happened but it's working now.

I really like your software.

I'm on V6.7.
W4NDK
Nate

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 5:48 PM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Nate,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you have run into trouble.  What version of AC Log are you running?

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

Error parsing

Thank you,

Nate
W4NDK

Scott Davis

Hi Nate,

Thanks for the good report.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Sent: Thu, Mar 11, 2021 7:39 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] error parsing

Scott, Thanks for getting back to me. It started up normally after a few hours leaving the computer off. I'm not sure what happened but it's working now.

I really like your software.

I'm on V6.7.
W4NDK
Nate

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 5:48 PM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Nate,

73, Scott
N3FJP

Error parsing

Thank you,

Nate
W4NDK