From: David Latour <ve4dla@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Feb 19, 2021 3:37 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] eqsl lotw acl and dupes

So, on digital contests I use FLdigi, it plays so nicely with ACLog contest loggers. My trouble starts after the contest is over. FLdigi is set to upload live to eqsl and lotw, which it appears to do just fine. After the contest, I transfer to ACL from the contest logger by API. So far, so good. A week later I download all confirmed since from LoTW, and get a ton of imperfect dupes that I spend a whole afternoon removing. Not every entry is duped. There will be runs of 5 or 6 together, and singles and doubles here and there. I think I cleared 50 from the 200 QSOs in CQ WPX RTTY. They "seem" to occur because the downloaded QSO has a different time than the locally stored QSO. Usually a minute but sometimes up to 5!. Is this curable at my end somehow?
--
David VE4DL

David Latour

Thanks Scott. Keep up the good work