Topics

Enhancement idea: Ability to select Sound Card

Lawrence Dobranski

Hi Scott,

Under Phone Setup, to be able to select a specific sound card rather than Window's default sound card.  I use  SignaLink USB sound cards to interface to my two rigs. In addition, I would like to link a specific sound card to a specific transceiver and have the active one toggled with Ctrl+X.

Thanks

Lawrence

73 de VA5LD

Scott Davis

Thanks for your suggestion Lawrence.  I will give that some thought for the future.