Topics

Elecraft K4 #setup

Paul Van Dyke

Hi Scott

I have an Elecraft K4 #76 and if I can help you, what do you need to have ACL & all interface the program and radio

Paul KB9AVO

Paul Van Dyke

Got it Scott .. emulated a Elecraft radio, and the new internal K4 software did the rest .. It picked one of the 2 comports it generates

TNX  Paul KB9AVO

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 8:10 PM Paul Van Dyke via groups.io <pvandyke1953=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Scott

I have an Elecraft K4 #76 and if I can help you, what do you need to have ACL & all interface the program and radio

Paul KB9AVO

Scott Davis

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the great report, Paul.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Feb 10, 2021 8:28 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Elecraft K4 #setup

Got it Scott .. emulated a Elecraft radio, and the new internal K4 software did the rest .. It picked one of the 2 comports it generates

TNX  Paul KB9AVO

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 8:10 PM Paul Van Dyke via groups.io <pvandyke1953=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Scott

Paul KB9AVO