Topics

Elecraft K4 #setup

Paul Van Dyke

Hi Scott

I have an Elecraft K4 #76 and if I can help you, what do you need to have ACL & all interface the program and radio

Paul KB9AVO

Paul Van Dyke

Got it Scott .. emulated a Elecraft radio, and the new internal K4 software did the rest .. It picked one of the 2 comports it generates

TNX  Paul KB9AVO

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 8:10 PM Paul Van Dyke via groups.io <pvandyke1953=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Scott

I have an Elecraft K4 #76 and if I can help you, what do you need to have ACL & all interface the program and radio

Paul KB9AVO

Scott Davis

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the great report, Paul.