From: Chuck Chamblee, W4LAC <cchamblee25@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Mar 7, 2020 9:47 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Dynamic QSO Map Display

Pardon me if I missed this, but does ACL have the ability to display a live graphical QSO map, or at least feed live data to another app (like Google Maps) for populating a map with your live QSOs?

W4LAC

Chuck Chamblee, W4LAC

On the Band Map display panel, how can I prevent new spots from appearing again if I've already logged them?
W4LAC

Scott Davis

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Assuming your question is in reference to the contest software, this will get you going:

Capture.JPG