Topics

Dynamic QSO Map Display

Chuck Chamblee, W4LAC

Pardon me if I missed this, but does ACL have the ability to display a live graphical QSO map, or at least feed live data to another app (like Google Maps) for populating a map with your live QSOs?

--
W4LAC

Scott Davis

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Yes, this page will get you going:

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Mar 7, 2020 9:47 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Dynamic QSO Map Display

Pardon me if I missed this, but does ACL have the ability to display a live graphical QSO map, or at least feed live data to another app (like Google Maps) for populating a map with your live QSOs?

--
W4LAC

Chuck Chamblee, W4LAC

On the Band Map display panel, how can I prevent new spots from appearing again if I've already logged them?
--
W4LAC

Scott Davis

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Assuming your question is in reference to the contest software, this will get you going:

Capture.JPG

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Mar 8, 2020 3:18 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Dynamic QSO Map Display

On the Band Map display panel, how can I prevent new spots from appearing again if I've already logged them?
--
W4LAC