Topics

DXCC credits consolidation and tracking

Bo W4GHV

I shouldn't mention this here but still hope there is a solution.
I use the good ol' ACL and try to keep up with my DSCC credits, QSLs, etc.
But getting it and LOTW or CLULOG to agree is impossible.

I thought LOTW contacts automatically went toward your DXCC certificate, but I did something there and it cost me $36 to get some credits. A fee and 10 cents per credit.
Anxious to see if that bumps up my credits.
Keeping track of the paperwork is a chore. Mailing DX QSLs & $, sending to the bureau, etc

Some like the HRD logger. Is it any good? If so I'll import ACL into it periodically to 'balance the budget'
Help appreciated.
--
73, Bo W4GHV since '54
https://www.qrz.com/db/W4GHV