DX spotting setup screen: telnet host greyed out?

Mike M0AGP

Hello - this is a great product.  I am trying to use DX spotting and for some reason, unlike in the helpful video I watched on the topic, I cannot change numerous things in the top left box of the DX Spotting Setup screen, unlike the way it can be changed in the video. It looks like this:

What do I need to do pls?
Thanks
Mike M0AGP

Pat Whelton

Hey Mike.  I had this exact same problem several months ago and it took forever to find an answer.  You need to remove the checkmark for “Enable DX Spotting” then make your change and remember to put a checkmark back in “Enable DX Spotting”.

Regards,

Pat – KZ5J