Topics

dx spotting in FT8

Dr John Wiener

Hi
I've been trying to get N3FJP to send into to a spot site.  I monitor DXSummit.  I find that when I am on FT4, my spots are listed automatically.  If I switch to FT8, they are not.
I can find no toggle, etc that would differentiate logging behavior between FT4 and FT8.  ACLog USED to log my FT8 spots.
My setup is WSJT-X 2.1.0, JTAlert 2.15.7 and ACLog 6.6
Your thoughts?
John AB8O

Scott Davis

Hi John,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Only call and frequency are sent to the DX Spotting telnet site (mode is not part of the post at all).  Any other filtering is either in your AC Log settings, or your provider.

In AC Log, click the More Filtering button on the DX Spotting set up form and make sure your settings are allowing digital spots.  Also check any settings with your provider as well.