Topics

DX Spotting

John K9IJ

Hi Scott,

I usually leave ACLog and DX spotting running 24/7 but often I'll wake up and spotting has stopped. No problem there
however that leaves the large form full of old spots. Is there any way to clear that form to start over? If not, that
would be a great option to have. Can it go on the wish list for future versions, please.

John - K9IJ

--
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced !

k9ij@...
Webmaster, Network Admin, Janitor

Scott Davis

Hi John,

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions.  Other than clicking on the Band Map and pressing Shift C to clear it, not at this time.  I will give that some thought for the future.

Thanks again!