Topics

DX Spots

JoAnn Donaldson

I really enjoy the DX Spot Window as it has allowed me to make some new DX Contacts.

How do you Send a Spot using the Logger?

JoAnn
AB8YZ

Scott Davis

Hi JoAnn,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Please see this FAQ here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q86

If you don't need the comment, you can just add the Spot Last button to the main form and click that.