Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2021 19:16
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] dx spot with map

Tonight I was calling CQ, and I was spotted a few places, it displays on my DX SPOT page, which I like
because I got an idea of where my signal is being heard. Would be nice in the future to have a Button on this DX spot page to
view those spot on a map, only those where (your call) in my case VE9VIC, were spotted. I'm visual, probably not the only one.
--
TS590SG, 100 Watts, off center fed dipole.

73, Rino
VE9VIC

K4GM-George

Rino,

Try reversebeacon.net. You can see all of your spots around the world.

73, George K4GM

On 5/6/2021 7:44 PM, VE9VIC...Rino wrote:
Yes Larry, but I need to upload my Adif, the idea here was to be able to see, easy and fast where I have been spotted,
say in the last 15 minutes, that I have called CQ. Could be interesting during a contest, ???
I don't write programs, is it difficult to do, honestly I don't know,  but I thought it could be a nice feature in the future.
--
TS590SG, 100 Watts, off center fed dipole.

73, Rino
VE9VIC

Larry Banks

Hi Rino,

DXMaps.com is based on the various clusters plus PSKReporter – you don’t need to upload anything.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2021 19:44
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] dx spot with map

Yes Larry, but I need to upload my Adif, the idea here was to be able to see, easy and fast where I have been spotted,
say in the last 15 minutes, that I have called CQ. Could be interesting during a contest, ???
I don't write programs, is it difficult to do, honestly I don't know,  but I thought it could be a nice feature in the future.
--
TS590SG, 100 Watts, off center fed dipole.

73, Rino
VE9VIC

Dennis Younker NE6I

And you can set it to display the past 15 minutes, or any of several other intervals.

--Dennis NE6I