Topics

DX Sots

JoAnn Donaldson

Is the DX Spots Website down? I have not seen any DX Spots for two days.

Also is there a way to stop the DX Spot window that appears on the right side of the screen when i startup ACLog.

JoAnn Donaldson

VE9VIC...Rino

Same here JoAnn, I have no DX spot at the moment, to stop the window to appears, go to the setting,,,dx spotting....configure...at the top on the right, there a box
To enable or unableĀ  dx spotting.
--
TS590SG, 100 Watts, off center fed dipole.

73, Rino
VE9VIC

Scott Davis

Hi JoAnn,

This will get you going:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q95

Also is there a way to stop the DX Spot window that appears on the right side of the screen when i startup ACLog.

Disable the option to show the Band Map on the DX Spotting set up form.