From: abcd wxyz via Groups.Io <W6OLA@...>
To: N3FJP Group <n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Mar 6, 2020 6:49 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] download from LOTW

Greetings, I would like to know the process to download all contacts from LOTW. I have created a new log and database, but now I am not sure which tab to use after I open the LOTW tab. Where do I go from there?
Ed W6OLA

abcd wxyz <W6OLA@...>

Hi Scott.....thanks for the help....you and your software made it easy. I really am thankful for all you put into AC Log. Best I have ever used. I have quite a few other logging programs that I no longer use for various reasons.
They always were missing something I needed.
Ed W6OLA

On Friday, March 6, 2020, 03:51:38 AM PST, Scott Davis via Groups.Io <snkdavis@...> wrote:

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Click the All Data button under Download on the LoTW form.