Discrepancy between 'View Statistics" and "Awards DXCC"

w4gd <w4gd@...>

I have recently set up a new log for my new QTH.  I decided start DXCC from scratch from this QTH just to have something to do.

I have just noticed that in "View Statistics" I have credit for 102 countries which agrees with my paper log record.  However, in my "Awards DXCC" I only have credit for 101 countries.  After trying to reconcile the two, I find that the problem seems to be my QSO with 4U75UN at UN Headquarters in NYC.  It shows up in the Statistics country listings, but not  in the Awards country listing.

Will appreciate help in getting credit for this contact to show up in "Awards, DXCC".  Tks/73, John, W4GD

Scott Davis

Hi John,

Thanks for your e-mail. The Country Name must match the name in Jim, AD1C's, Country List exactly. In this case, make sure the spelling is United Nations HQ. It will then show up properly on the Awards page.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

I have recently set up a new log for my new QTH.  I decided start DXCC from scratch from this QTH just to have something to do.

I have just noticed that in "View Statistics" I have credit for 102 countries which agrees with my paper log record.  However, in my "Awards DXCC" I only have credit for 101 countries.  After trying to reconcile the two, I find that the problem seems to be my QSO with 4U75UN at UN Headquarters in NYC.  It shows up in the Statistics country listings, but not  in the Awards country listing.

Will appreciate help in getting credit for this contact to show up in "Awards, DXCC".  Tks/73, John, W4GD

w4gd <w4gd@...>

Kimberly, thank you so much for your prompt reply.

Problem solved!

Have a great weekend!

73,

John

[...]