From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of David Latour
Sent: Monday, February 8, 2021 4:54 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Digital Engine and CQ WPX RTTY redux #setup #contest

Sooooooooo, do I have DE, CQ WPX and ACL all open at the same time? or leave ACL closed until the contest is finished, then open to transfer by API? Today I installed the current versions of each.
--
David VE4DL

Stephen Walls

Transfer the Contest Qs to ACL using the

<file> < transfer by API > function in the contest program.

Instant transfer-----no Export/Import required.

One of the best upgrades Scott has made in the last 2-3 years.

Steve  K4ELI