Topics

Difference in Country sets

JoAnn Donaldson

I have 122 Countries confirmed but your database ONLY confirms 119. Then I noticed the difference is I have 3 Countries that are on the ARRL DELETE section but are still counted IF you confirmed before they were Deleted. Is there a way for your Database to count theses if one has confirmed them say via LOTW.

JoAnn - AB8YZ

Mitch NW0M

In the Awards window did you uncheck 'List only valid entries'?  See if you get 122 confirmed that way.

You can also put an 'L' in the Conf By if you want to check LOTW confirmed only.

73, Mitch

John Carobine

JoAnn,

If you go to Awards > State, Counties, Countries, Etc. and uncheck "List only valid entries" and click "Calculate" your deleted countries will appear in your Countries Worked totals as long as you have confirmed them in LoTW and downloaded that confirmation to ACLog sometime in the past.  For example, I worked the Canal Zone years ago before it became a deleted entity.  When the aforementioned box is checked, the Canal Zone does not show up in my totals.  Unchecking the box makes it appear right after Canada in the list of Worked Countries.

73,

WB8RFB

On Monday, September 21, 2020, 06:01:38 PM CDT, JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io <joannplano2005=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I have 122 Countries confirmed but your database ONLY confirms 119. Then I noticed the difference is I have 3 Countries that are on the ARRL DELETE section but are still counted IF you confirmed before they were Deleted. Is there a way for your Database to count theses if one has confirmed them say via LOTW.

JoAnn - AB8YZ

Bob Wilson

JoAnn,
I believe you can get the deleted countries to show by editing the contacts in question within ACL and changing the "DXCC ADIF #" field to match the entity code of the deleted country. Also change the "State Pr Cnt #" field to match the deleted country name, if desired. You can find the entity codes and "country" names here.

73, Bob N4XU

Bob Wilson

Sorry, sent the wrong link - that one only had current entities, despite the file name. Follow my previous instructions, but use this link: https://www.ng3k.com/Dxcc/dxcc.html

73, Bob N4XU