date/time , call , mode , band , sent , rx The spacing is way to wide

Ed Stallman

Not sure how I messed this up but I can't get these back closer together . I'm sending a screen shot and as you can see , all is so wide only the date' time is showing ... to see the Call I have to slide to the right 

Thank for your help Ed N5DG

WA9PND

Settings / Edit Fields displayed... / Reset to Original Setttings

On 6/17/2021 10:39 AM, ed.n5dg@... wrote:
Not sure how I messed this up but I can't get these back closer together . I'm sending a screen shot and as you can see , all is so wide only the date' time is showing ... to see the Call I have to slide to the right 

Thank for your help Ed N5DG

Ed Stallman

WA9PND thanks reply. I should have stated in my first message that I had tried that . I just now  tried that again with no luck . It comes back up looking like the J-peg I sent 
Ed

Scott Davis

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your e-mail.  From the menu options click Settings > Reset Columns to Default > Main List Widths.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Jun 17, 2021 12:35 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] date/time , call , mode , band , sent , rx The spacing is way to wide

WA9PND thanks reply. I should have stated in my first message that I had tried that . I just now  tried that again with no luck . It comes back up looking like the J-peg I sent 
Ed

Ed Stallman

Scott , thank you very much . That worked and I'm not sure how I overlooked "reset columns to default" but I did all morning  .. I also have columns moved like I want them . Now how can I save my setup? this is what I was trying to do when all went haywire 
Tnx agn Ed N5DG

Scott Davis

Thanks for the good report Ed.  Your settings are saved automatically.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

Sent: Thu, Jun 17, 2021 1:52 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] date/time , call , mode , band , sent , rx The spacing is way to wide

Scott , thank you very much . That worked and I'm not sure how I overlooked "reset columns to default" but I did all morning  .. I also have columns moved like I want them . Now how can I save my setup? this is what I was trying to do when all went haywire 
Tnx agn Ed N5DG

Scott Davis

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the good report. Your current settings are saved automatically when you close the program.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Sent: Thu, Jun 17, 2021 1:52 pm

Tnx agn Ed N5DG