date/time , call , mode , band , sent , rx The spacing is way to wide

Ed Stallman

Not sure how I messed this up but I can't get these back closer together . I'm sending a screen shot and as you can see , all is so wide only the date' time is showing ... to see the Call I have to slide to the right

Thank for your help Ed N5DG

WA9PND

Settings / Edit Fields displayed... / Reset to Original Setttings

On 6/17/2021 10:39 AM, ed.n5dg@... wrote:
Not sure how I messed this up but I can't get these back closer together . I'm sending a screen shot and as you can see , all is so wide only the date' time is showing ... to see the Call I have to slide to the right

Thank for your help Ed N5DG

Ed Stallman

WA9PND thanks reply. I should have stated in my first message that I had tried that . I just now  tried that again with no luck . It comes back up looking like the J-peg I sent
Ed

Scott Davis

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your e-mail.  From the menu options click Settings > Reset Columns to Default > Main List Widths.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ