Topics

date bugg?

Scott Davis

Hi Radhames,

The following is from the FAQ page on my website:

How do I get AC Log to display the date format I want?

For best results, you should have the date format for AC Log and the date format for your operating system set as close as possible. To change your AC Log Date Format click Settings, UTC QTH & Date options. To set your operating system format click Start, Settings, Control Panel, Regional Settings, Date. That will help AC Log and the operating system understand each other.

Also, I plan to include the Windows regional date format setting as an option in the next version.

73,

Scott, N3FJP
snkdavis@...
www.n3fjp.com

Serving the Amateur Radio Community with general logging and contesting software since 1997.

In a message dated 11/09/03 7:37:40 PM Eastern Standard Time, radhamesbonilla@... writes:

Hello Scott and group:

Where is the problem?:

I logged a qso date 01/02/1979 where 01 is  the month, 02 is the day and 1979, of course, is the year.

In the date format setting I have marked MM/DD/YYYY.

After saved, the date  in the logging board (top main screen)it showed as 02/01/...instead 01/02/...

I have checked the Edit Contact box and date is showed correctly 01/02/1979

What I'm doing wrong or where's the problem?

Hope your help or ham of the group.

73, Radhamés, hi3ab

radhames bonilla <radhamesbonilla@...>

Hello Scott and group:

Where is the problem?:

I logged a qso date 01/02/1979 where 01 is  the month, 02 is the day and 1979, of course, is the year.

In the date format setting I have marked MM/DD/YYYY.

After saved, the date  in the logging board (top main screen)it showed as 02/01/...instead 01/02/...

I have checked the Edit Contact box and date is showed correctly 01/02/1979

What I'm doing wrong or where's the problem?

Hope your help or ham of the group.

73, Radhams, hi3ab

Las mejores tiendas, los precios mas bajos, entregas en todo el mundo, YupiMSN Compras: Haz clic aqu...