Topics

Customized ADIF Export

Marlo Montanaro - KA2IRQ

Hi all-
I'm interested in several awards that require you to upload an .adi file with a customized set of fields to their database.  I'm curious if there is a way to customize the output of ACLog so that the ADIF file has specific fields?

If not directly, is there a way to use a copy of the database and feed it into some custom software to generate the desired file?  An "ADIF manipulator" if you will.

Thanks!
73,
Marlo - KA2IRQ

Art Olson

Marlo

Adif master will do the job. Export ALC adif and import to adif master.

Art
N2AJO

On Feb 13, 2021, at 9:36 AM, Marlo Montanaro - KA2IRQ <ka2irq@...> wrote:

Hi all-
I'm interested in several awards that require you to upload an .adi file with a customized set of fields to their database.  I'm curious if there is a way to customize the output of ACLog so that the ADIF file has specific fields?

If not directly, is there a way to use a copy of the database and feed it into some custom software to generate the desired file?  An "ADIF manipulator" if you will.

Thanks!
73,
Marlo - KA2IRQ

Lou Everett, Sr. <loueverettsr@...>

I believe you can do this with ADIF Master.  Here is the link:  http://www.dxshell.com/adif-master.html

Hope this helps!

Lou WA5LOU

On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 9:36 AM Marlo Montanaro - KA2IRQ <ka2irq@...> wrote:
Hi all-
I'm interested in several awards that require you to upload an .adi file with a customized set of fields to their database.  I'm curious if there is a way to customize the output of ACLog so that the ADIF file has specific fields?

If not directly, is there a way to use a copy of the database and feed it into some custom software to generate the desired file?  An "ADIF manipulator" if you will.

Thanks!
73,
Marlo - KA2IRQ

Marlo Montanaro - KA2IRQ

Cool, thanks guys... yes, that did the trick.  Still needed some manipulation but it was a lot easier than doing it in Excel.

73,

Marlo- KA2IRQ