From: Bill Grover <bgrover@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Oct 16, 2020 5:46 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Customize PA QSO In-State

I was using the latest version of the in-state program this last weekend and wanted to move the county field.  But I could not find a way to customize the screen.  Is it possible to rearrange fields in this program?

Bill Grover

I'll try that, thanks.

Bill Grover, N3EYF

Thanks for your e-mail.  The data entry fields in the contest logs aren't user customizable, but you can enter the county right in the state field if you like, which saves one tab.