Topics

Customize PA QSO In-State

Bill Grover

I was using the latest version of the in-state program this last weekend and wanted to move the county field.  But I could not find a way to customize the screen.  Is it possible to rearrange fields in this program?

Scott Davis

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your e-mail.  The data entry fields in the contest logs aren't user customizable, but you can enter the county right in the state field if you like, which saves one tab.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Oct 16, 2020 5:46 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Customize PA QSO In-State

I was using the latest version of the in-state program this last weekend and wanted to move the county field.  But I could not find a way to customize the screen.  Is it possible to rearrange fields in this program?

Bill Grover

I'll try that, thanks.

Bill Grover, N3EYF

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Customize PA QSO In-State
Date: Sat, October 17, 2020 7:12 am
To: "N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io" <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your e-mail.  The data entry fields in the contest logs aren't user customizable, but you can enter the county right in the state field if you like, which saves one tab.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Oct 16, 2020 5:46 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Customize PA QSO In-State