Topics

CQ WW CW Pre Contest Checklist

Scott Davis

Hi Gang,

I hope that everyone will have a chance to jump in and enjoy CQ WW CW this weekend!  Just a quick reminder to review the pre contest checklist:

http://www.n3fjp.com/help/contestchecklist.html

The Sunspot number is up to 43.  It appears the uptick of the new cycle is underway and this may be the best conditions we've had for CQ WW in a few years!

Enjoy