Topics

CQ WW

Larry Stowell K1ZW

I'm looking at the statistics an it has me confused(easy to do)

  Total op time (breaks > 30 min deducted): 2:36:17
 Total op time (breaks > 60 min deducted): 4:07:37

 Avg Qs/Hr (breaks > 30 min deducted): 39.5

What does this mean? How much operating time did I do?

73 Larry K1ZW

Scott Davis

Hi Larry,

Thanks for your e-mail.  If you count off times greater than 30 minutes as being inactive, you operated 2:36:17.  If you count off times greater than 60 minutes as being inactive, you operated 4:07:37.

A quick check of the rules indicates 60 minutes for Class Overlay.  I didn't check to see if any of the other options had a time constraint.

I'm looking at the statistics an it has me confused(easy to do)

  Total op time (breaks > 30 min deducted): 2:36:17
 Total op time (breaks > 60 min deducted): 4:07:37

 Avg Qs/Hr (breaks > 30 min deducted): 39.5

What does this mean? How much operating time did I do?

73 Larry K1ZW

Larry Stowell K1ZW

Hey Scott

Thanks for the help BUT

I'm trying to fill out the 3830scores.com and the want zones and countries by band?

How do you get that from the stats?

73 Larry K1ZW

On 10/26/2020 4:49 PM, Scott Davis via groups.io wrote:
Hi Larry,

Thanks for your e-mail.  If you count off times greater than 30 minutes as being inactive, you operated 2:36:17.  If you count off times greater than 60 minutes as being inactive, you operated 4:07:37.

A quick check of the rules indicates 60 minutes for Class Overlay.  I didn't check to see if any of the other options had a time constraint.

I'm looking at the statistics an it has me confused(easy to do)

  Total op time (breaks > 30 min deducted): 2:36:17
 Total op time (breaks > 60 min deducted): 4:07:37

 Avg Qs/Hr (breaks > 30 min deducted): 39.5

What does this mean? How much operating time did I do?

73 Larry K1ZW

Mel Marcus

I think it want to know how many zones, not what zones

Mel
NE9A

I'm looking at the statistics an it has me confused(easy to do)

  Total op time (breaks > 30 min deducted): 2:36:17
 Total op time (breaks > 60 min deducted): 4:07:37

 Avg Qs/Hr (breaks > 30 min deducted): 39.5

What does this mean? How much operating time did I do?

73 Larry K1ZW

Larry Banks

Hi Larry,

Those are listed on the band headings on the contest page.  Look for the numbers after the band, for example my 40M header shows: 40 = 18 / 8, which means 18 countries and 8 zones.

The other Larry / W1DYJ

I'm looking at the statistics an it has me confused(easy to do)

  Total op time (breaks > 30 min deducted): 2:36:17
Total op time (breaks > 60 min deducted): 4:07:37

Avg Qs/Hr (breaks > 30 min deducted): 39.5

What does this mean? How much operating time did I do?

73 Larry K1ZW

Larry Stowell K1ZW

Larry

It could be a comedy routine, remember the Bob Newhart show " Larry introduce his brothers this is my brother Darryl this is my other brother Darryl"

I guess I forgot about the headings. It would be nice if it was with first block of info in the stats

with the contacts by band. The coding always looks easy from the outside.

73 Larry K1ZW

On 10/26/2020 6:26 PM, Larry Banks via groups.io wrote:
Hi Larry,

Those are listed on the band headings on the contest page.  Look for the numbers after the band, for example my 40M header shows: 40 = 18 / 8, which means 18 countries and 8 zones.

The other Larry / W1DYJ

I'm looking at the statistics an it has me confused(easy to do)

  Total op time (breaks > 30 min deducted): 2:36:17
Total op time (breaks > 60 min deducted): 4:07:37

Avg Qs/Hr (breaks > 30 min deducted): 39.5

What does this mean? How much operating time did I do?

73 Larry K1ZW

Larry Banks

I had a boss for a time named Darryl – you can imaging the office jokes...
Larry / W1DYJ