Country not transferring to QRZ

Bob Willey K3RLW

Using the Real Time Upload of eLog / QRZ
it appears that Country is  not being uploaded??
It has been occurring since at least 10/30/22

Have I done something wrong?
I am using 7.0.6 on Win10
image.png

73 de K3RLW

Bob Willey
photo
Bob Willey
K3RLW

(410) 251-8960 | K3RLW@...

http://qrz.com/db/K3RLW

5161 Ocean Gateway, Trappe Maryland 21673-2023 USA

--
Bob Willey - K3RLW - Trappe MD
https://www.qrz.com/db/K3RLW

Scott Davis

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the report.  I am no longer a QRZ subscriber, so I am unable to try and duplicate what you are experiencing.  Obviously there have been no changes on AC Log side, so perhaps QRZ made a change?

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?