Topics

Correcting timestamp order in NY QSP Party log

N2MTG@...

I was running 2 contests at once over the weekend.  N3FJP for NYQP and N1MM for Worked all Germany contest.

Il ogged the call in theN1MM but I also forgot to log the call in N3FJP/NYQP.

Ilater  added the German call after I made about 10 more calls in the NYQP contest then correctedd the time with the edit function.

Is there any way to get the German call in the correct time sequence? I saw the reset counter function under the File function but I do not think that will do what I need to do.

I can correct the order manually by edit the CABRILLO file but I want to coreect it in the log file.

73 de N2MTG

John Rautenstrauch

Scott Davis

Hi John,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Yes, to sort your log file by date, click File > Sort Log on Date.