From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of K1TZQ <hnaugle@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 8:09 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Correcting QSO Time-LoTW

I have an incorrect QSO time in a log that I previously uploaded to LoTW and consequently have not received confirmation for the QSO. I have verified by email that the worked station has confirmation from LoTW that his submission was accepted.
. I have edited my original entry to show the correct time. In the LoTW Manager I selected the box "Show Date Range", selected "All Contacts Not Uploaded" under  "Sign and Upload", entered the date of the QSO and clicked on "Ok". Here is a screen shot of what I received upon clicking on "Ok". I checked the "Download" and the QSO has not been confirmed

K1TZQ

Thanks Matt…the keyword was “highlight”….issue resolved….It was right in front of me…Very embarrassing...I apologize for jerking folks around because of my ignorance.
Great software….Scott and Kimberly !!
73 Howie, K1TZQ