Topics

contest online score upload

David Latour

Hi Scott,
I was in NAQP with your logger yesterday (works a treat) and for the first time I was in a team for the contest. I was asked partway into the day to set up contestonlinescore with the Club info, which I did, and enabled the web upload in the logger. It uploaded my score as it was at that moment, but never updated the score for the rest of the day. What did I do wrong?
I've sent a similar message to the admin of COS, in case it's at their end.
--
David VE4DL

Scott Davis

Hi David,

Thanks for your e-mail.  For the online scoreboards, the easiest approach is just using the Score Distributor option.  Here are my settings:

Capture.JPG

I was in NAQP with your logger yesterday (works a treat) and for the first time I was in a team for the contest. I was asked partway into the day to set up contestonlinescore with the Club info, which I did, and enabled the web upload in the logger. It uploaded my score as it was at that moment, but never updated the score for the rest of the day. What did I do wrong?
I've sent a similar message to the admin of COS, in case it's at their end.
--
David VE4DL

David Latour

Thanks Scott, that’s exactly what I did, and got the results described above.
--
David VE4DL

Scott Davis

Hi David,

Thanks for your follow up.  I just took a look on Contest Online Score and it appears everything is fine with your score appearing.  You placed 47th!  Well done!

Capture.JPG