Topics

Contest online score club information

David Hornbaker - N1DCH

The club that showed up with my score was old data.

This is what I configured:

I did change it after I started, but the original value was blank.  How do I change this for future contests?

Thanks

73

Dave

David Hornbaker

N1DCH / WQPQ580

President Minuteman Repeater Association

Scott Davis

Hi Dave,

The club data you enter is included with every upload.  You will need to sort that with the COS folks.

Good luck!