Topics

Contest Club Logging

Mel - N7GCO - Cheney, WA

For field day, five of us used Scott's club logger. it worked fantastic and I found it really motivating. It really made the contest more fun.

The problem we have in our DX club is people use several different contest logging programs (N3FJP, N1MM+, Writelog, etc), so someone suggested to try https://contestonlinescore.com/
which will work with all these different programs.

I see from their webpage that Scott's contest logging programs work with it. Has anyone used "Contestonlinescores" with N3FJP contest program? If so, how did it work?

Thanks

Scott Davis

Hi Mel,

Thanks so much for the great report.  Yes, my software will upload to the two major on line score boards as well, but our club prefers watching the page my Club Score Processor creates.  It is clear, specific to our club members and provides the stats that we are most interested in.  And yes, it is VERY motivating and fun!!!

I've had some great reports on the Club Score Processor and I'm really happy that so many clubs tried it this year!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Jun 28, 2020 10:34 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Contest Club Logging

For field day, five of us used Scott's club logger. it worked fantastic and I found it really motivating. It really made the contest more fun.

The problem we have in our DX club is people use several different contest logging programs (N3FJP, N1MM+, Writelog, etc), so someone suggested to try https://contestonlinescore.com/

I see from their webpage that Scott's contest logging programs work with it. Has anyone used "Contestonlinescores" with N3FJP contest program? If so, how did it work?

Thanks

Larry Banks

Hi Mel,

I always use the on-line scorers.  They work just as expected.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2020 22:34
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Contest Club Logging

The problem we have in our DX club is people use several different contest logging programs (N3FJP, N1MM+, Writelog, etc), so someone suggested to try https://contestonlinescore.com/

Thanks

David Latour

I used it in NAQP yesterday, and had trouble. It uploaded my results as they were when I first logged onto the scoreboard, but never updated it to the end of the contest. I've written the admin there.
--
David VE4DL

Scott Davis

Hi David,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Make sure that you check the Enable check box for your uploads to continue after clicking Settings > Web Upload > N3FJP Formatted.

Complete details are here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/clubscore.html

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Jan 17, 2021 4:06 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Contest Club Logging

I used it in NAQP yesterday, and had trouble. It uploaded my results as they were when I first logged onto the scoreboard, but never updated it to the end of the contest. I've written the admin there.
--
David VE4DL