Topics

Contest Check List

Kevin Gray

Scott has provided a good starting source of information here :

http://www.n3fjp.com/help/contestchecklist.html

The first Item to be added to this list should be :

  :Always check the Sponsors web before the contest, to verify Rules, expected Exchange, and any Abbreviations needed.

This will greatly enhance your ability to participate and enjoy the experience.

A very good source for this information is always available at :

https://contestcalendar.com/weeklycont.php

or

https://contestcalendar.com/index.html

73

Kevin

N9VPV

Enjoy the fun of Radio, an all contact Sport.

Scott Davis

Hi Kevin,

Thank you so much for your helpful response. We greatly appreciate it. We'll be sure to incorporate your item to the contest check list.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Scott has provided a good starting source of information here :

The first Item to be added to this list should be :

  :Always check the Sponsors web before the contest, to verify Rules, expected Exchange, and any Abbreviations needed.

This will greatly enhance your ability to participate and enjoy the experience.

A very good source for this information is always available at :

or

73
Kevin
N9VPV
Enjoy the fun of Radio, an all contact Sport.

Cal Zethmayr

Just did my first contest with the N3FJP software for Minnesota QSO Party.   Where do I list my Club so it shows up in the Cabrillo File I send to the contest sponsor?
Cal Zethmayr
W4GMH

On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 9:32 AM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Kevin,

Thank you so much for your helpful response. We greatly appreciate it. We'll be sure to incorporate your item to the contest check list.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Scott has provided a good starting source of information here :

The first Item to be added to this list should be :

  :Always check the Sponsors web before the contest, to verify Rules, expected Exchange, and any Abbreviations needed.

This will greatly enhance your ability to participate and enjoy the experience.

A very good source for this information is always available at :

or

73
Kevin
N9VPV
Enjoy the fun of Radio, an all contact Sport.

Scott Davis

Hi Cal,

Thanks for your e-mail. When you click File > Write Cabrillo File, you'll see the Club Name field on the form that appears.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Scott has provided a good starting source of information here :

The first Item to be added to this list should be :

  :Always check the Sponsors web before the contest, to verify Rules, expected Exchange, and any Abbreviations needed.

This will greatly enhance your ability to participate and enjoy the experience.

A very good source for this information is always available at :

or

73
Kevin
N9VPV
Enjoy the fun of Radio, an all contact Sport.

Larry Banks

Hi Cal,

In the Cabrillo form:  FILE >> WRITE CABRILLO...

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ