Topics

#contest #contest

Paul Branchfield

BC QSO missing BC Cnty missing lookup data.  (Out of Province version)
Cannot Log an entry, always get "Please enter a valid county name"

AI3KS

Just checked V2.1 here and it took the county ok.

Steve, AI3KS

On 21/01/20 10:36, kj7bfq@... wrote:
BC QSO missing BC Cnty missing lookup data.  (Out of Province version)
Cannot Log an entry, always get "Please enter a valid county name"

Scott Davis

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you've run into trouble.  Go ahead and click File > Download County List File (or you can uninstall and then reinstall the software).

If you have any additional questions, I have lots of support for you on:

- Our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page:  http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html  (the vast majority of commonly asked questions are answered right here).

- Our website help section:  http://www.n3fjp.com/help/index.html

- Our YouTube channel:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkxw9QX84F4tFyX8JavCOD3XVUS5Dsznw

And if you still have questions after reviewing all the resources above, please feel free to search the topics and / or e-mail us on our users support e-mail group:  https://groups.io/g/N3FJPSoftwareUsers