From: abcd wxyz via Groups.Io <W6OLA@...>
To: N3FJP Group <n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io>
Cc: W6OLA Ed <w6ola@...>
Sent: Sat, Mar 7, 2020 9:12 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Contact count not correct.

I have up loaded contact information from two separate logging programs that I no longer use. As expected, there are dupes in some areas. As I delete these dupes the contact count number does not change. I expected it to decrease as I deleted. What should I do to bring the contact count into alignment with the actual number of contacts?
Thanks for your help.
Ed W6OLA