Topics

Contact count not correct.

abcd wxyz <W6OLA@...>

I have up loaded contact information from two separate logging programs that I no longer use. As expected, there are dupes in some areas. As I delete these dupes the contact count number does not change. I expected it to decrease as I deleted. What should I do to bring the contact count into alignment with the actual number of contacts?
Thanks for your help.
Ed W6OLA

Scott Davis

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your e-mail.  After you complete the process, click File > Reset Counter and enter your current highest QSO count.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJP Group <n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io>
Cc: W6OLA Ed <w6ola@...>
Sent: Sat, Mar 7, 2020 9:12 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Contact count not correct.

I have up loaded contact information from two separate logging programs that I no longer use. As expected, there are dupes in some areas. As I delete these dupes the contact count number does not change. I expected it to decrease as I deleted. What should I do to bring the contact count into alignment with the actual number of contacts?
Thanks for your help.
Ed W6OLA