Topics

Configuration of FT1000mp

Mike Turner <kl7x@...>

Enjoying getting acquainted with ACLog very much.

I followed the configuration settings for the FT1000mp.  I cannot get the rig into the Transmit mode--no output, nor will the SgnalLink USB transmit light come onl

I have searched for any info on this issue and cannot find any.  Any suggestions please.

73s
Mike
KL7X

Scott Davis

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your e-mail.  To set up CW transmit, click Settings > Transmit CW and follow the directions on the form that appears.

If you are transmitting digital modes from other software while interfacing with AC Log, this page here will get you going (for the N3FJP portion):

http://www.n3fjp.com/help/digitalsetup.html

If you have any additional questions, I have lots of support for you on:

- Our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page:  http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html  (the vast majority of commonly asked questions are answered right here).

- Our website help section:  http://www.n3fjp.com/help/index.html

- Our YouTube channel:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkxw9QX84F4tFyX8JavCOD3XVUS5Dsznw

And if you still have questions after reviewing all the resources above, please feel free to search the topics and / or e-mail us on our users support e-mail group:  https://groups.io/g/N3FJPSoftwareUsers