From: Tim Cooper <caltim1@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Feb 12, 2021 8:43 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Computer Change

How do i login the logbook on another computer ?  I have downloaded the software but it asking me to register again ?  I have change my PC and dont want to ;lose my contacts !
--
G0RNT
Tim

Bill Grover

Renter the original registration number you received, they are not computer specific.

Bill Grover, N3EYF