Topics

Computer Change

Tim Cooper

How do i login the logbook on another computer ?  I have downloaded the software but it asking me to register again ?  I have change my PC and dont want to ;lose my contacts !
--
G0RNT
Tim

Scott Davis

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your e-mail. I will send your login information to you via direct e-mail.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Feb 12, 2021 8:43 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Computer Change

How do i login the logbook on another computer ?  I have downloaded the software but it asking me to register again ?  I have change my PC and dont want to ;lose my contacts !
--
G0RNT
Tim

Bill Grover

Renter the original registration number you received, they are not computer specific.

Bill Grover, N3EYF

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of Tim Cooper via groups.io <caltim1@...>
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2021 8:47 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Computer Change

--
G0RNT
Tim