Comments box

philiplevine

I have everything humming along nicely. But am trying to figure this out: when I work a DX station I like to say something in the Comments box on the form.. like nice signals into NYC or whatever. I don't need to click on Spot last because the spot appears automatically. but not the comment I wrote in. I wonder if this has to do with using the dxspots telnet vs the ve7cc? Actually I just switched from dxspots to ve7cc and spot was placed again!
--
Phil K2JF

www.phillevine.com 

philiplevine

I want to add this: not only am I seeing double spots for my spots but also for some other hams. Anyone know what might cause this?
--
Phil K2JF

www.phillevine.com 

Scott Davis

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your e-mail.  To send a comment with your DX spot, please see this FAQ here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q86

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Mar 9, 2021 4:50 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Comments box

I have everything humming along nicely. But am trying to figure this out: when I work a DX station I like to say something in the Comments box on the form.. like nice signals into NYC or whatever. I don't need to click on Spot last because the spot appears automatically. but not the comment I wrote in. I wonder if this has to do with using the dxspots telnet vs the ve7cc? Actually I just switched from dxspots to ve7cc and spot was placed again!
--
Phil K2JF